Tuesday, August 6, 2013

I ♥ Sonic Green

Ok ok I'm really excited about this one! In this post I'm going to be talking about one of my favorite hair colors--Special Effects Sonic Green! Yay!

This color is beautiful diluted as well!


To get this color, I used about 1/5 Sonic Green and 4/5 conditioner (Mix the conditioner and dye in a bowl, gradually adding more conditioner until you reach the desired color) over bleach blonde hair.


This mint color was possibly my favorite. People kept telling me my hair looked like cotton candy. Unfortunately, this color faded pretty quickly for me. I had to redo  my hair about every 1.5 weeks to keep it looking fresh.

When not diluted, Sonic Green turned out to be a pretty emerald color!
(the purple in my bangs is a mix of Sonic Green and Atomic Pink)
This color was another one of my favorites! It was such a deep and emeraldy green I just ahhhhhh. And with the purple in the bangs people said it reminded them of a peacock, and one person said it looked like the hummingbird from Pocahontas c:
I had this hair color for about a month, and I really had no problems with fading. The color was strong and lasted for a long time.

Here are some other pictures of pretty people with pretty Sonic Green hair!

To sum it all up:
SPECIAL EFFECTS SONIC GREEN
REALLY PRETTY
DILUTED = MINT
NON-DILUTED = EMERALD
10/10 WOULD RECOMMEND







No comments:

Post a Comment