Sunday, October 20, 2013

Splash of Color!

I'm a junior in college, and it's starting to become harder to have colorful hair, what with jobs and such. I really hope that someday your professionalism will be judged by your performance rather than your appearance, but as of now I have to tone my hair down.

I'm trying to keep my hair natural colors, but I decided to add in a splash of color that I could easily color over for a job without having to bleach my whole head (ugh).

I decided on a section of hair I wanted to dye, then pulled back the rest of my hair from that area, securing it with bobby pins. I bleached the section, then preceded to apply dye to the area.

wow look how attractive i am in this pic
I used Special Effects Sonic Green, which I've blogged about earlier! It's one of my favorite colors, definitely. This time, I mixed the dye with conditioner; about 2/3 conditioner and 1/3 dye.

badadum! the end result!
I'm really happy with how it turned out!

No comments:

Post a Comment