Thursday, June 20, 2013

hello hello

In the past two years, my hair has been a multitude of colors--blue, pink, green purple--in a variety of shades.
But now that I have to start looking for a job after college, I thought it might be best for me to say goodbye to my candy hair (for a while at least, saying goodbye permanently would be too painful, I think).
I would like to share everything I have learned about colorful hair coloring. When I started dying my hair, I knew very little about the process, and learned mostly through trial and error. Websites where people shared their own hair coloring stories were very helpful, I remember.
So! I want to do the same and maybe help and inspire people along their own hair coloring journey!
Candy colored hair is fun, so why not give it a try?

No comments:

Post a Comment