Sunday, July 14, 2013

Double the Color!

After having pink hair for a couple of months, I decided to add more blue to it!

The pink dye I used is diluted Special Effects Atomic Pink and the blue was Special Effects Blue Mayhem.

I think these two colors are really pretty together!
I thought that dying my hair two colors would be tricky, but it was actually quite simple! My hair was already pink, so I simply pinned back all the hair that I wanted to stay pink (I only wanted to dye the underneath of my bangs). I then bleached the hair I wanted to be blue, and then dyed it blue!
I rinsed the blue out in the sink, because I was afraid that if I did the initial rinsing in the shower it would bleed into my pink hair. After the initial rinsing, I was able to wash my hair as normal without any of the colors bleeding together.

So! Two-colored hair! It's great! Try it!

No comments:

Post a Comment